So, it is time for me to straight fly through these length checkpoints. I am tired of playing around, flirting with length here and there. I got goals, you know, lol. It is time to act like it. Ok....first of all, I am stretching from April 18th to August 1st. It is going to be a 15 week stretch. I am five weeks post. I have the entire summer to get some beautiful length. Hopefully, this will be the stretch and relaxer that gets me to APL finally! I have another goal: to be halfway between APL and BSL by christmas....you know, no more than two inches above BSL. An additional goal is to be BSL by next summer and to graduate December 2011 with big, thick BSLplus hair. I want it to look like a mane under my cap and gown. I am going to take a picture of me in a cap so I can have comparison pictures. I am going to try that up by the end of May.
There have been a few changes to my hair regimen and my hair practices.
1. I am giving up heat after June 1st. I am going to try to only use heat on relaxer days. I think I am going to go as far as throw my flatiron away.
2. I am cutting down my products greatly. There are products I am not using and/or not using often.
3. I am going to rely more on rollers....because.....
4. I have given up wrapping my hair. I am thinner on one side and I am planning on evening my hair.
5. I am so big on hair vitamins now. Biotin.
I have a few things I am going to work on:
-thickening my hair!
SO WISH ME LUCK!!!
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2011 (14)